Spinal Cord Injury
As a personal injury lawyer at CHEN Law, I will demand that you receive fair compensation for your spinal cord injury. Before speaking to an insurance company, their adjuster or agreeing to a low ball offer, secure the services of a lawyer that will fight for your rights. Let CHEN Law handle the complicated issues involving insurance company claims and fight for what you deserve.Cervical Spine Injury
Spinal cord injuries in the cervical region of the spine may result in partial or total paralysis of your body’s upper and lower extremities. Injuries in this region of the spine may result in being:
- Unable to work temporarily or permanently
- Pain, numbness, tingling sensations in legs, arms, hands, feet, etc.
- Relying on others for routine activities including daily living activities and functions
- Becoming depressed, angry and frustrated because of persistent pain and/or immobility
- Living with long-term health challenges that reduce enjoyment of life that you once experienced.
Contact CHEN Law today at 301-358-3981 about your claim to promptly help you obtain the fair and reasonable compensation you deserve.Thoracic Spine Injury
Injuries to the thoracic area of the spine can also lead to severe injuries that could be incapacitating. Thoracic spine injuries may result in:
- Tingling, numbness and paralysis of the legs
- Severe handicaps, requiring a wheelchair for mobility
- The inability to work in your job which may relegate you to jobs that pay substantially less and alter your lifestyle.
- Reliance on others to help you perform daily activities
CHEN Law negotiates with insurance companies and their lawyers to fight for full, fair and reasonable compensation for your injuries. Contact CHEN Law to speak with Karl Chen about your legal rights and options to file a personal injury claim. CHEN Law can also help you in situations that result in your loved one dying as a result of a spinal cord injury. In certain instances, you might be entitled to compensation for suffering, medical expenses and other damages. Contact CHEN Law today at 301-358-3981 to discuss your situation about a wrongful death.Lumbar and Sacral Spine Injury
Spine injuries in the lumbar or sacral region may result in:
- Paralysis of the body
- Lost sensation in the legs and perhaps other extremities
- Life-long pain and discomfort
- Physical disabilities
CHEN Law, LLC provides a spinal cord injury lawyer ready to provide professional and experienced legal representation in Maryland or Washington, D.C. Contact Us Today at 301-358-3981.